Sunday, March 20, 2022

2022 Adepticon Hobby Showcase

"The Imperium is beset by foes and terror on all sides, as has not been seen since the age of myth. Is it too much to believe that He sends us the spirit of His greatest champions in our most desperate hour?" - Chaplain Nymoor, Granite Fists, M41, the Entayre Deliberation



"You speak as though we are given a choice. We must follow the ghost of Sigismund in to battle, or we shall divide our chapter and fail to uphold our duty to mankind." - Ancient Brivarnn, M41, the Entayre Deliberation



"I have fought under countless suns in the Emperor's name. I have crossed the Rubicon. I have gone beyond death to this glorious tomb. Never have I been filled with the spirit of the Throne more than when in his presence." - Venerated Sythal, M41, the Entayre Deliberation

"We will follow him, regardless of your judgment in this matter." - Sergeant Lenatriv, 8th Company 1st Squad, M41, the Entayre Deliberation

"Let it be unwritten that I do not approve. I have seen too much to place my trust in miracles. But let it be written that we shall march at his side." - Captain Xerantes, Granite Fists 8th Company, M41, the Entayre Deliberation


No comments:

Post a Comment